Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
August 22, 2020, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Humiston Riverside Park Band Shell
Some important things to know before you decide to attend are:
• If you are not feeling well, have been around anyone that is not feeling well, have a pending test for COVID-19 or have been around anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks, please stay home.
• Please use the well-marked entrance and exits. Masks will be required to enter and must be worn when not socially distanced.
• There will be well-marked circles on the lawn for quaranteams of 10 people or less. Masks will not be required when people are in their circles together.
• Concessions will not be available, but attendees are encouraged to bring picnics, coolers, chairs, and blankets to enjoy the evening. As a reminder, smoking, vaping, or alcohol is not permitted in city parks.
• We will have lots of sanitizing stations available.
• There will be fencing up and we ask that you respect it to keep the band, staff, and other attendees safe.
• Above all, LET’S HAVE FUN!
August 17, 2020, 10:00 AM - August 23, 2020, 5:00 PM @ Downtown Retailers
The Greater Livingston County Arts Council and the downtown businesses are proud to sponsor the annual Art Walk. Member artists of the GLCAC have donated artwork which will be sold by silent auction. Each participating business has one or two pieces of art displayed inside for the duration of the walk. A sheet is provided with each piece of art on which to place your bid. There is a suggested value of the artwork, but bidding may start at any amount. Stroll through the businesses and view our work and place a bid on the clipboard if you like. All proceeds go to Greater Livingston County Arts Council, a not for profit organization.
August 22, 2020, 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Downtown Square